About Laravel Training
Laravel is a free, open source PHP web application framework, designed for the development of model-view-controller (MVC) web applications. In this training, we will begin by preparing a dev environment and learning how to install and configure Laravel. Laravel is modern, dynamic and powerful PHP Framework for web development. Laravel allows you to develop applications which are flexible, user-friendly and clean. If you have knowledge on PHP then this course is easy for you. We provide professional and advance Laravel training for the affordable price.
Objectives of the Course
- Setting up and installing Laravel
- Using forms and gathering/validating inputs
- Creating an authentication system for your application
- Storing and using data by creating data tables and raw SQL statements
- Using controllers and routes for APIs and URLs
- Displaying views and loading nested views
- Creating and using composer packages
- Using jQuery and Ajax
- Implementing security and sessions effectively using encryption/decryption
- Deploying and integrating third-party services into the application.
Who can attend this course
- B.Tech, M.Tech, PHD Researchers, Other Professional Researchers.