About Ruby on Rails Training
Do you ever want to build a Develop web application? In this course, we can explain how to build web applications. Ruby is an open-source web application and Object Oriented programming languages like PERL and Python. Ruby has similar syntax of programming languages these are Perl and C++. Ruby is an scalable and big programs are easily maintainable. Ruby on Rails the productive web application framework written in Ruby a language which provides the knowledge necessary to design and develop dynamic, database-driven web application.
Rails is Model-View-Controller (MVC) framework which has default structures for the database, Web Service, and Web pages.This course covers working with Ruby language fundamentals including operators, expressions, decision making, loops, methods, Blocks, Hashes, and Object Oriented.
Objectives of the Course
- Ruby fundamentals
- install and configure Ruby and Rails
- Explore the Model-view-Controller architecture for server-side applications
- Build the data-driven applications with Rails
- AJAX Programming in Rails
- Perform test-driven development of Rails applications
Who can attend this course