- 3 Why Is The Course Different From Any Other ?
- 4 HTML Java Script Training Course Duration
- 5 HTML Java Script Training Course Overview
- 5.1 HTML
- 5.2 CASCADING STYLE SHEETS
- 5.4 Share this:
HTML (the Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are two of the core technologies for building Web pages. HTML provides the structure of the page, CSS the (visual and aural) layout, for a variety of devices. Along with graphics and scripting, HTML and CSS are the basis of building Web pages and Web Applications.
This course main objective is, student the fundamental knowledge of application development for the internet using HTML. After completing the course, the student should be able to
- Create an HTML Documents, and establish adequate formatting for presentation purposes, Import, insert and modify images, Insert and manipulate tables, Establish and maintain internal and external link to available resources, Use special effect to make the expressive, evocative documents, Insert and manipulate multi-media objects,Manager forms (Create forms, call programs)
- In this course you will use cascading style sheets to design and develop efficient and effective websites.Control color and typography, Create style sheets that cascadee according to established guidelines,Design content sections using box properties,Control your page layouts with CSS positioning,Enhance an existing design,Create alternate style sheets and link your pages to them to enhance the accessibility and functionality of your websites.
Why Is The Course Different From Any Other ?
The main goal of this course is to help you become a better front-end programmer (web developer). This will be done by showing you a range of tools, teaching the latest cool CSS3 tricks and why HTML5 is so great. Most courses aim to teach you basic syntax, we will cover basic syntax but dive deeper and show you the real web development.
HTML Java Script Training Course Duration
- 25 Working days, daily one and half hours
HTML Java Script Training Course Overview
- Overview of Web and Internet
- Differnece between Languages and Scripts
- Client side and Server side Programming
- What is HTML?
- Versions of HTML
- Structure Of HTML
- How html content is transferring data between browser and server
- Types of Webpages
- Introduction To Doctypes
- Types of tags
- Explanation about html, head and body tags
- Input controls and attributes
- How to divide web page with div tag
- Formating Tags
- Link Tags
- How to create order list and unordered list
- Table tag
- Form tag
- Frame Tag
- How to provide Meta key words
- What is Meta Description?
- What is attribute?
- Attributes of html controls
- What is event and how to use?
- Dynamic html with events
- What is style object?
- Properties of style
- Applying styles to elements
- Changing style properties with events
- How to embed the external plug-in in html document
- How can we display videos on browsers using html tags?
- How to embed external web pages in html page
- Resolving cross browser issues.
- What is new in HTML5?
HTML 5 tag reference-XHTML
CASCADING STYLE SHEETS
- What is CSS?
- Advantages of CSS
- Why CSS?
- Syntax and Anotomy of CSS
Types of Stylesheets
- External style sheet
- Internal style sheet
- Inline style
Types of Selectors
INTRODUCTION TO CSS-3.0
- Introduction of client side script
- Cross browser issues.
- Popup Boxes
- Variables, Arrays and Operators
Document object model
- Functions and types
- Conversion functions
- if…else if…else
- for…in Statement
Window object Document object Arrays
- Associative Arrays
- Array Properties and Methods
- Date object
- This object
- Event object
- State managament
- Form validation
- Email validation
- Dynamic functionalities of html controls
Introduction to Jquery
- nareshit in java script scedul
- htlm institute learming in hyderabad
- html and java script java free training and food acadamination placements in hyd
- html course duration
- stml course