About Real Time Projects
We are Providing Real Time Projects by Expert Trainers with an In-depth implementation and Usage of different technologies for developing projects.
- JAVA Real-Time Projects
- .NET Realtime Projects
- Real-time Projects on PHP
- Python Realtime Projects
- Hadoop and Spark Realtime Projects
- Realtime Projects on Android
- UI Live Project with Full Stack Development
- AWS Real Time Project
- DevOps Real Time Project
- RPA Real-Time Projects
Real Time Project on .NET 4/4.5 with SQL SERVER
Basic Programming Knowledge of C/C++, .Net Basics, .Net Framework Architecture, Assemblies, C#, OOP, ADO.Net, HTML/DHTML, ASP.NET and Databases etc…
About Real Time Project
Our Real Time Project Development Program is specially designed to gear up students and job seekers who are lacking the required experience, exposure and skill set in IT industry. Through our program you will not only gain experience but will be able to get the job easily. We offer real time projects training in ASP.NET with C# and SQL Server. We expose our students to the live environment by providing them the required training and allowing them to work with our team of experts which makes them an experienced professional. We also provide 100% placement assistance to our students.
Our Real Time Project development programs combine latest theory with a practical real time interactive delivery style enabling clients to take an active part in their ‘learning’ experience. The goal of Real Time Project Development is to develop and enhance individual competencies which align with the framework of organizations requirements to addresses its business challenges.
The primary objective of this program is to act as a catalyst for the growth of the fresher software people driven IT Industry in World, facilitate trade and business in software and service, encouragement and advancement of research, propagation of education and employment, enabling the growth of world economy and provide compelling business benefits to global economies by global sourcing. This program does the exchange of information and research to enhance the awareness of IT amongst software. The purpose of this program is to make better proficiency of the candidate. This program serves as a vital link between the candidates and company and advising the company on the measures necessary for improvement of candidates. This program increased candidate interface with the IT Industry by way of training, workshops, seminars, projects etc.
- We bring you the opportunity to work on live projects with real time scenarios
- Discover the most effective training like never before
- Our projects help you to learn all critical skills
- Get experience on working live projects Committed to Excellence and outstanding Training
Basic .Net Introduction
.Net provides the best platform available today for delivering Web & Windows Application. .Net helps make software better, faster, cheaper, and more secure. For companies, .Net provides a stable, scalable and secure environment for software development. .Net can lower costs by speeding development and connecting systems, increase sales by giving employees access to the tools and information they need, and connect your business to customers, suppliers and partners.
Career Scope of .NET
We provide Live Projects / Real – Time Projects, we understand the needs of the students and hence provide career guidance to all the students who are doing or have completed their .Net training. In IT Companies, there is an ample scope of opportunities for Software developers and hence our live project increases their chances to get a good job.
You Will Learn How To
- Design and program Windows and Web applications using Microsoft .NET 4/4.5 and Visual Studio 2010 & 2012
- Write object-oriented code using asp.net language syntax
- Analyze user requirements and design classes, user interfaces and databases
- Create ASP.NET Web applications with MVC and process Web Forms
- Control Web site access with Web Forms authentication
- Build SQL Server databases and access them using ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Writing object-oriented applications using asp.net constructs
- Programming Windows Forms & console applications
- Planning and designing object-oriented applications, classes and UIs
- Leveraging Visual Studio tools for rapid application development
- Creating ASP.NET Web applications and processing Web Forms
- Managing Web users with ASP.NET Forms authentication
- Saving data to SQL Server databases using ADO.NET
Real Time Projects Benefits
Our Genuine Projects enables you to easily develop modern software applications. In this Project, you acquire the complicity with real time scenarios and hands-on experience to write applications using .Net. You learn how to design object-oriented applications with Visual Studio, Create .NET applications and connect to the database
- Become an Experienced Professional and secure your job in next interview.
- 100% placement assistance.
- Guidance with highly professional Engineers.
- Learn working environment and company discipline
- Learn team work best practices.
- Work on real / live international projects
- Exposure to Real time environment
- Learn best and proven practices
- Become a certified professional.
- Improve leadership qualities.
- Learn different approaches and tactics to develop projects.
- Increase your confidence level.
- Improve your communication skills
Syllabus of the .Net Real–Time Project Oriented Training Program
- In depth .Net Framework Architecture – Common Language Runtime(CLR), Just In Time (JIT),Microsoft Intermediate Language (MSIL), Intermediate Language Dissembler(ILDASM)
- Understanding the Framework –Common Language Specification (CLS), Common Type System (CTS), Languages under .NET, In depth about Assemblies, Manifest etc.
- Types of application which can be developed using MS.Net
- Differences between Sun Microsystems Java and Microsoft.Net
- MS.Net Installations, Working with IDE: Visual Studio 2010, Visual Web Developer, and Microsoft Web Matrix
- Working with Visual C# Programming Language
- Data Structures, Control Structures, Collections like ArrayList, Hashtable, Sorted List, Arrays, Indexers, Stacks, Queues, Dictionary – Assignments, Expressions, Operators, Generics.
- Basic GC concepts, Heap, Stack concepts – Formatted outputs for data structures like String, Date, number types, etc
- Implementing Basic OOAD concepts, Classes, Property, Method, Event, Interface, Multiple Inheritance, Structures – Access modifiers, scope and lifetime of a variable, object casting, type conversion utilities, Delegate & Events.
- Object creation and destruction, Finalize and Dispose, concepts of NULL, NULL objects, declaration and instala0tiation. – Flow Control – Basic Error Handling: Managing Errors, Propagating Errors, Error Handling in Events, Class Library-Component Creation (DLL Creation).
- Windows Application concepts – Win forms, Controls, threading, asynchronous process.
- Windows Control Library
- Windows Services
- File Systems and File Streams-I/O Operations.
- RDBMS concepts and ADO.NET basics and ADO object model, read and write to database.
- Transaction in ADO.NET
- XML in .Net
- Intro to jQuery
- LINQ – LINQ to Object, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Database
- Working with ADO.NET Entity Framework & EDM (Entity Data Model)
- SOAP & XML Web Services – Building Web Services, Consuming Web Services
- N-Tier Architecture (1-Tier, 2-Tier, 3-Tier)
- ASP.NET MVC Framework Overview
- Reporting Tool
- Microsoft Enterprise Library Application blocks.
- Working with WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) with MVVM
- New features in Visual Studio 2010/2012, C# 4.0/4.5, ASP.NET 4.0/4.5
MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
- Introduction Databases
- Types of Databases
- SQL Statements
- SQL Operations
- Data Types and Variables
- SQL Expressions
- Relationship and Data Integrity
- Introduction to Functions
- Stored Procedures
Project Management Planning
- Project Plans: 10 Essential Elements:
- Aim of Project
- Quality Criteria
- Management Structures
10 Steps to Planning a Project
The “Project Planning” phase is one of the most critical phases within a project. Within this phase, the people, resources, finances, suppliers and tasks must be correctly scheduled, in order for the Project Manager to be able to monitor and control the project delivery effectively.
Step 1: Create a Project Plan
Firstly, you need to create a comprehensive Project Plan, which is critical to the success of the project. The Project Plan identifies the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) of the phases, activities and tasks to be undertaken. It defines the sequencing, duration and dependencies of each task, as well as the generic resources and financial expenditure required to complete your project.
Step 2: Create a Resource Plan
Following the creation of a Project Plan, a detailed assessment of the resources required to undertake the project should be made. The required User, equipment and materials should be listed and the amount of each resource quantified.
Step 3: Create a Financial Plan
The Financial Plan describes the total quantity of financial resources required during each stage of the project.
Step 4: Create a Quality Plan
To ensure that the project deliverable meet customer requirements, a Quality Plan is developed.
Step 5: Create a Risk Plan
Managing Project Risk is a critical process within the Project Lifecycle.
Step 6: Create an Acceptance Plan
The key to customer satisfaction is in gaining approval from the customer that the deliverables meet the quality criteria stated in the Quality Plan. To ensure that customer acceptance is required for each deliverable produced by the project, an Acceptance Plan is created. The Acceptance Plan provides a schedule of Acceptance Reviews which are undertaken to gain customer acceptance for the completion of each deliverable within the project.
Step 7: Create a Communications Plan
A Communications Plan is a document which describes the information to be provided to project stakeholders to keep them informed of the progress of the project. A schedule of communication events and activities are laid out to ensure that the right information is communicated to the right people at the right time.
Step 8: Create a Procurement Plan
Projects often need to acquire procurement items (such as products, services and specific results) from external suppliers. The Procurement Plan describes which items will be sourced from external suppliers and the time frames and methods for delivery.
Step 9: Contract the Suppliers
With a clear view of the procurement items to be acquired, the project team will set out to select and contract one or a small number of preferred suppliers to the project.
Step 10: Perform Phase Review
With a detailed understanding of the activities, resources, finances and supplier relationships required to undertake the project, the team is ready to enter the Execution phase. A Phase Review is undertaken to ensure that all of the required Planning activities have been completed and to provide formal approval to proceed to the Project Execution phase.
By completing these 10 steps, you will create a comprehensive suite of Project Plans which enable you to properly control people, resources, finances, suppliers and tasks throughout the entire Project Lifecycle.