- 1 About Salesforce.com Integration Training
- 2 Prerequisites for Salesforce.com Integration Training:
- 3 Salesforce.com Integration Course Content Overview:
About Salesforce.com Integration Training
Salesforce.com Integration Training is one of the comprehensive training courses in the Salesforce world. In this course you will learn about SOAP API and REST API and various external web services from salesforce platform by using Apex Code technology.
- Introduction to SOAP and API
- Complete knowledge over Salesforce.com Integration
- To manage records over Salesforce.com Integration
- Core Java or any other programming language
Who should do the course:
- Software and App Developers
- System Administrators
- CRM Professionals
- Thos aspirants to build career in Salesforce
Prerequisites for Salesforce.com Integration Training:
- Core Java or Any Programming Language
Salesforce.com Integration Course Content Overview:
Introduction to Force.com Platform Integration.
Why Integration? What are the reasons to go for Salesforce Integrations?
Real time scenarios on Business level Integration.
Different types of API’s used in Salesforce Integration.
Defining WebService Classes.
- Introduction to Force.com SOAP API.
- SOAP API Architecture.
- Different types of WSDL files used in Salesforce Integration.
- Using Salesforce Provided Webservices (Enterprise, Partner, Apex and Bulk API).
- XML Introduction.
- Using User defined Webservices (Host a user created webservice to the external Service).
- Integration one Salesforce instance to another using Partner WSDL.
- Consuming external WSDL files in salesforce.
- Remote site Settings.
- Importance of Outbound messages in Integration.
- XML Parsing for the SOAP XML responses.
- Interview Questions related to SOAP API.
SOAP UI tool used in WebService Testing.
Defining Connected Apps.
- Introduction to Force.com REST API.
- REST Integration Architecture.
- Remote site Settings.
- Generating consumer key & consumer secret used in REST API callouts.
- Creating REST Methods in Salesforce.
- HTTP Request and Response Classes.
- JSON Parsing for the REST JSON responses.
- Interview Questions related to REST API.
Http Callouts in apex and its limitations (calling third party services).
Mock Test Classes.
Introduction about Third Party ETL tools using in Salesforce Integration.
Data Loader Vs Third Party ETL Tools.
Most important third party tools used in Data Migration.
Things to Consider while working with Salesforce Integrations.
- Governing Limits.
- API Limits.
- Best Practices.
- Challenges Faced
- salesforce course fee in hyderabad
- salesforce naresh it fees
- salesforce course in aspire technology hyderabad