About Java Inner Classes Training
Objectives of the Course
In this chapter, You will learn
- Definition of inner class
- Syntax to define inner class
- Types of inner classes
- Static (Nested)
- Non-static (Member)
- Method Local
- Inner class name change after compilation
- Need of inner class
- Allowed modifiers
- Type of members allowed in inner class
- Executing inner class using java command
- Instantiating inner class
- Executing inner class members
- Accessing inner class members from outer class and outside of outer class.
- Accessing outer class members from inner class
- Syntax to differentiate outer class members from inner class members if both have same name.
- Sample projects to understand need of Inner classes using AWT, Applet, Swing
By the end of this chapter- you will identify the correct usage and appropriate situation to use all types of inner classes.
By the end of this chapter you answer all below interview questions