Unemployment to Employability
“ It is not unemployment that is the major problem; It is the question of unemployability that is the major crisis in this competitive arena …” – Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
Objective of Talent Transfiguration Programme
Make Every Student Employable
Do you want just one job or want to choose the Best among many Jobs?
Just an academic degree might give you a job but it takes a lot more than a degree to be able to choose among the jobs and the solution for it is EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS
WHO is it about?
It is the need of the hour for all the FRESHERS with a goal to be successful in their career to posses more than an academic degree, i.e, EMPLOYABILITY SKILLS, which every recruiting company expect the students to posses.
It is this fine aspect of Employability skills that makes a new recruit (fresher) to be a resource rather than a liability.
WHAT are Employability Skills?
Few of the most important employability skills are:
- Group Effectiveness (Interpersonal Skills, Team Work)
- Technical Skill Set
- Business Communication
- Problem Solving Skills
- Self Management
WHERE can you find the correct training to improve your Employability Skills?
We at Naresh IT always strive to do what is best for our students. So we are happy to announce Talent Transfiguration Programme.
Talent Transfiguration Programme is designed so as to exponentially improve the employability skills of all the participants.
HOW will Talent Transfiguration Programme improve the Employability Skills?
Every single day in Talent Transfiguration Programme will make your learning comprise of all the following qualities which aim at improving your Employability skills:
Complete Life Cycle of the Project should be involved by student.
- Soft Skill Training Sessions: Communication Skills Training, Interview Etiquette, Group Discussions and Email Etiquette. (Four Sessions in a week)
- Analytical Reasoning and Aptitude Training Sessions. (Twice a Week)
- Technical Mentoring Sessions: Daily 4 hours.
- Lab Assignments on every topic
- POCs (Proof of Competency): To help the student understand the real time implication of that particular topic/topics.
- Self Learning and Discussions: Daily 2 hours.Every day the students will be provided with FAQ’s(Theoretical and Objective) on one sub-topic of his specific technology (Java, Ms.Net, Oracle, Testing Tools or PHP etc) and group discussion will be held on that topic, which aims to prepare the students for Technical Interviews.
- Every day the students will be provided with FAQ’s (Theoretical and Objective) on one sub-topic of his specific technology (JAVA, MS.NET or PHP etc..) and group discussion will be held on that topic, which aims to prepare the students for Technical Interviews.
- Industry Interaction Sessions: Eminent industry personalities will be visiting our campus every week and share their views & experiences with the students. This provides the students with a better understanding of the Current Industry Requirements.
- Project: Every student will be guided to do a Complete Project (Requirements Phase, Design Phase, Coding Phase, Testing Phase and Deployment Phase) using Templates used in MNC’s for a better understanding of the Real Time Project Development Process.
- Only Naresh IT students are eligible for this programme.
- Screening Test will be conducted after the course is 80% completed and only the students successfully completing the selection process only are eligible for this free training programme.
- For every 10 members should have one mentor.
- Every student has separate desk and system throughout this process.
- Every Project Life Cycle phase and each module explained by Real-Time Project Technical Lead.
Duration of the Programme: 2 ½ Months
Number of Sessions Per Day : 4 Sessions, Each Session = 2 Hours.
Assuring you the BEST Training Services!