Why Java is a Popular Programming Language ?
Java happens to be a very popular programming language that was developed by Sun Microsystems way back in 1995. And it’s still quite popular. You will find in all sources that Java is at no. 5 still among the most popular languages. And around 41% of the Stack Overflow users marked Java as being popular. And you can contact us for your Java training. Naresh I Technologies is the number one computer training institute in Hyderabad and among the top five computer training institutes in India. Contact us anytime for your Java training.
In this article, we will be discussing features of Java, why it is so popular, and where Java is being used. And finally, we will end up with a conclusion. And make up in your mind that Java is never going to lose its shine in near future for sure. Hence, let’s start our article.
Features of Java Programming Language
- All the things in Java act as an object. And it’s easily extended as it’s Object model-based.
- Unlike others, Java does not get compiled into platform-specific machines. Rather it gets compiled into platform-independent bytecode. This bytecode is distributed over the webs, and the JVM interprets it on whatever platform we run it on. JVM is a Java virtual machine.
- You can learn it easily if you know OOPS. You can easily master it.
- Java comes with security features. It helps us develop virus-free, tamper-free systems as well as authentication options based on public-key encryption.
- The output of the Java compiler is an architectural neutral object file format, that develops the compiled code executable on almost all the processors if the JVM is present.
- As Java is Architectural neutral and does not have any implementation dependency, Java is portable. The java compiler is in C that has clean portability limitations and comes with a POSIX subset.
- Java emphasizes chiefly the compile-time error checking and other than that run time. This is an attempt to dismantle the error-prone conditions.
- Yes, multithreading is possible in Java, and we can carry on numerous tasks in parallel using java. And thus, we can make interactive applications that run quite smoothly.
- Java Bytecode gets translated to the native machine instructions on the fly and is never stored anywhere. You will find development procedure faster, as well as analytical as its quite incremental and lightweight procedure the linking.
High in performance
- Java ensures the best performance through just-in-time compilers.
- Java supports the distributed setup on the internet.
- It’s more dynamic as it adapts to a new environment. It can execute an enormous amount of run-time information used for verifying and resolving object access at run time.
Contact us anytime for your complete Java Online Training.
|Java Tutorial For Beginners | Java Programming Made Easy|
|Features of Java Programming Language|
|Where Is Java Used In Industry?|
|Why Java Is So Popular Language?|