Why Java is so popular?
Its code is easy to understand and troubleshoot. And its growing at great speed for many years now as it’s object-oriented based, and this makes it simpler for designing the software through breaking of the execution procedure into simpler and easily processed chunks. Various complex coding issues found in languages such as c and c++ are not found in Java. Also, Java ensures better modularity and easily
Java is independent because of the JRE
- JRE is the prime source for making Java platform-independent. You are just required to install the JRE on the computer and then you can run the Java program, and it does not matter where you make it.
- Java runs quite smoothly on all the computers and not just Windows. The JRE is even compatible with mobile phones. And as a fresher, you will find this independence and the flexibility to be great for you.
You can easily reuse the common code
- Through the Java objects, a programmer can reuse the common codes whenever possible rather than rewriting the whole code again and again. And all the common things between the two objects inside a class are shared so that the developers can focus on the development of uncommon attributes. And thus, the coding becomes simple, inexpensive, and speedier.
The versatility of the Java
- You get tons and tons of classes and around 50 keywords through Java API. And this leverages the programmers to apply the coding methods which execute to lacs. Hence the programmers find versatility
- in Java and able to accommodate numerous coding tactics. And even a newbie can easily learn the Java API as it is less complex, and you need to learn a part of it only for starting. a portion of it. And as you become comfortable with the utility functions, you can learn all the things related to Java API. And you can run the program across different servers.
- Through Java’s PATH and the CLASSPATH, you can distribute the Java program among various servers. And we often need to code using a computer network in a big organization. And we need to sync all the computers ensuring the program runs faultlessly on all the computers.
It’s adaptable, robust, and stable
- The Java program runs well on computers as well as mobile devices. And hence Java Language is quite adaptable. And it runs quite perfectly on all the devices. And you can run Java on any scale. And it’s quite stable and strong on any scale. And Java has no limitation, and you can develop any software using Java.
It comes with a strong source code editor
- We have two very powerful IDEs for crafting the Java programs and they are the NetBeans and Eclipse. And these are very powerful and ensures faster and easier coding, and you also get with them an automated built-in debugger option. And all the features of an IDE are available through NetBeans and Eclipse.
- You can hence think of Java as your career, and you will find that a lot many companies are making use of Java programming still for web application and website development as well as software development. And hence you can get a job easily as a Java programmer.
Contact us anytime for your complete Java Online Training.
|Java Tutorial For Beginners | Java Programming Made Easy
|Features of Java Programming Language
|Where Is Java Used In Industry?
|Why Java Is So Popular Language?