In this blog Top 10 Data Science Applications will be discussed :
- Fraud and Risk Detection
- Internet Search
- Targeted Advertising
- Website Recommendations
- Advanced Image Recognition
- Speech Recognition
- Airline Route Planning
- Augmented Reality
Fraud and Risk Detection
- The earliest applications of data science were in the fund. Companies are plagued with bad debts and losses every year.
- However, they had a lot of data that could be used to collect preliminary documents when approving loans.
- They decided to bring in data scientists to help them recover from the loss.
- Over the years, banking institutions have learned to capture data using the customer profile, past expenses, and other essential variables to analyze the potential for risk and default.
- In addition, it enabled them to advance their banking products based on the purchasing power of the customer.
- The health sector in particular benefits greatly from data science applications.
- Procedures such as tumor detection, arterial stenosis, and organ definition use a variety of methods and structures, such as map reduction, to determine optimal parameters for tasks such as classification of the respiratory system.
- It uses machine learning methods, support vector machines (SVM), content-based clinical image indexing, and bandwidth analysis for solid system classification.
- Now, this is the first thing that comes to your mind when thinking about data science applications.
- When we talk about search, we think of ‘Google’. Right? But there are many search engines like Yahoo, Bing, Ask and AOL.
- All of these search engines (including Google) use data science algorithms to give our search query the best results in seconds.
- Considering the fact that Google processes more than 20 petabytes of data per day.
- Without data science, Google would not be what we know it to be today.
- If you think search is the biggest of all data science applications, here’s a challenge – the full digital marketing spectrum.
- From display banners on various websites to digital billboards at airports – almost everything is determined using a data science algorithm.
- This is why digital ads have a higher CTR (Call-Through Rate) than traditional ads. They can be targeted based on the user’s past behavior.
- At the same time when I see clothing ads in one place this is why you see ads for data science training programs.
- Many companies actively use this machine to promote their products according to the interests and information fit of the users.
- Internet companies such as Amazon, Twitter, Google Play, Netflix, LinkedIn and IMDB also use the system to enhance the user experience.
- Recommendations are made based on previous search results for the user.
Advanced Image Recognition
- Upload your picture with friends on Facebook and get suggestions on how to tag your friends. This automatic tag suggestion feature uses the face recognition algorithm.
- In their latest update, Facebook outlined the further progress they have made in this area, with a special note on the improvements they have made in image recognition accuracy and efficiency.
- The best examples of Google recognition products are Google Voice, Siri and Cortana.
- Even if you can’t type a message, using the speech-authentication feature will not stop your life. Keep the message simple and turn it into text.
- However, sometimes, you may find that speech recognition does not work properly.
Airline Route Planning
- The aviation industry around the world is suffering huge losses.
- With the exception of a few airline providers, companies struggle to maintain their attack rate and operating profitability.
- The situation was exacerbated by the increase in wind fuel prices and the need for more discounts for consumers.
- It wasn’t long before airlines began to use data science to identify strategic areas of improvement.
- Games are now designed using machine learning techniques that improve / improve the player as he moves to a higher level.
- Even in motion gaming, your opponent (computer) analyzes your previous moves and designs the game accordingly.
- EA Sports, Zynga, Sony, Nintendo, Activision-Blizzard took the gaming experience to the next level with data science.
- This is the end of one of the most exciting data science applications of the future. Developed truth.
- There is a connection between data science and virtual reality. Considering computer vision, suggestions and data gives you a better viewing experience.
- The smallest step towards this is Pokemon Go very popular game. The ability to see Pokemon on walls and streets and things that don’t really exist. The creators of this game used data from English, the last app of the same company, to select the locations of Pokkeman and gyms.