- 1 What is a full stack Java developer?
- 2 Why has the full stack developer been controversially discussed?
- 3 Even so, there are still people asking, how to become a full stack developer?
- 4 Programming languages
- 5 Use development frameworks and third-party libraries
In the present time to become a Full Stack Java developer, a programmer has to know about the front-end development as well ass the backend development in a complete manner. It means a full stack developer ha to know the complete idea about how to handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients in complete manner.
In the present scenario, it seems that the “Full Stack Development” topic has already become a new job trend. A full stack designer getting both praise and blame depending on the present facts about the application. . Some people think that the full stack is just a title, what he/she should focus on is the real personal ability and technology.
The full stack developers and full stack designers seem like they are challenging this possibility. Because their horizontal skills tree gives them the ability to both have and eat the cake. There is another saying is that jack of all trades, but master of none. So, it is necessary to think about how to become a real full stack developer but not an empty title.
At Naresh IT you will get a good Experienced faculty who will guide you, mentor you, and nurture you to achieve your dream goal. Learn Best Full Stack Java Training Institute at NareshIT
What is a full stack Java developer?
- Now a day we are most often come across to hear the term “Full stack developer”.
- A full stack developer is one who have a complete idea towards the development of the application where all the layers such as Data source layer, Application layer and Presentation layer are going to be get designed.
- It is the end-to-end product development strategy.
- The full stack developer is a kind of people who master a variety of skills and use these skills to complete a product independently.
- Here In full stack development you could be able to get the essence of front-end, middleware and backend complete programming idea in Java.
- The “full stack” refers to the collection of a series of technologies needed to complete a project. “Stack” refers to a collection of sub-modules.
- These software sub-modules or components are get combined to achieve the established function while without the need for other modules.
Why has the full stack developer been controversially discussed?
As the full stack development is a process where the application development is going to be get analysed on the basis of their mode of implementation. During the use of Full stack application, most of the reputed companies are used to refer as it is the medium based on which most of the application scenario are get defined. So, the Full stack Development must have some advantage and disadvantage too. Here I am going to discuss the mot important advantage and disadvantage in details.
- The full stack developers involved in a horizontal technical requirement, so that he/she can make a prototype design for a product very rapidly with his wide range of techniques.
- With the full stack ability, they have a broader angle of views and a more active mindset.
- Moreover, they will be more sensitive to techniques and products.
- So, this kind of people can always have his/her opinions towards the product or design.
- Here he/she can provide help to everyone in the team and greatly reduce the time and technical costs of team communication, technology docking.
- It is precisely because of the horizontal technology development; some the full stack developers cannot be expert in one skill.
- Most of them who claim to be “full stacks developer” are only know a little about the multiple skills.
- As for how to make the architecture more suitable for the modular development, that’s a question.
Even so, there are still people asking, how to become a full stack developer?
As I have already discussed that, to become a full stack developer, we need to have the complete idea about the front-end and the backend development strategy. Most of us are always face a question that Should I Become a Full Stack Developer? If yes then, what sort of skill do I need to become a Full stack Java Developer. Here I am going to mention some of the points.
- They should know the complete idea about the technology related to development of application and how to deploy the application to get run.
- They should have the complete idea about the data base connectivity and their related operation in efficient manner.
- They should know how smoothly they can be able to represent and approach the facts to the end customer.
- Being the developer, they should be comfortable to work with all platform like Unix, Windows, Mac etc.
- They should have the complete knowledge of various framework which are more widely used for making the application like Hibernate, Spring MVC, Struts etc.
They should have a clear idea about the server-side programming languages like Servlet, JSP, JSF, Beans, Web-logics etc.
Here you will get a good hand on practice in terms of a practical industry-oriented environment which will definitely help you a lot to shape your future. Learn Full Stack Java Online Training at NareshIT.
- To be a good and Proficient developer, you need to be good in coding.
- The Coding is an art which is going to be get implemented on the basis of some programming language.
- In multiple programming languages, such as JAVA, PHP, C #, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc. the developers are having the great career.
- As most of your core business processes need to be written in these languages. Maybe not all need. But you also have to master the language grammar.
- You need to be very familiar with how to structure, design, implementation, and testing of the project based on one language or more languages.
- If you choose JAVA as your preferred language, then you need to master the object-oriented design and development, design patterns, J2EE-based components of the development and so on.
- Similarly, other languages are also present which are used to have their own importance and utility.
- So, the selection of programming language is a bit difficult task but if you need to pursue under the guidance of some good expert then definitely it will be good one.
Use development frameworks and third-party libraries
- In most of the cases when we are going to develop an applications then we are looking for good framework.
- The more popular development languages are generally accompanied by a good development framework.
- In most of the cases we are used to go for the Framework such as JAVA Spring, MyBatis, Hibernate, Python Django, PHP thinkphp, yin, NodeJS express and so on.
- Front-end technologies are becoming more and more important in today’s project and product development.
- Being developer, they must have a complete design idea and deployment strategy about the front-end application.
- They should be comfortable with the tools like HTML, CSS, Java Script technology.
- In the present scenario some of the web pages are also designed in bootstrap technology, so if they are having the idea in Angular and Boot strap then it will add a advantage for them.
- They must Ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
- In addition to product features, the user experience is also one of the criteria to test the success of a product.
- Further study the front-end frameworks or third-party libraries such as JQuery, LESS, SASS, AngularJS, or REACT.
Database and cache
- Any product or project needs a database to store data.
- As a full stack developer, you also need to have at least one or two databases and know how to interact with the database.
- Currently, the popular database is MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Oracle, SQLServer and so on.
- As a document-type database, MongoDB, is being used more widely in Internet products. As for larger projects, I also recommend using MySQL or commercial Oracle as the back-end database.
- While memory databases, such as Redis, can be used for caching to improve system performance.
Basic design ability
- Most of the articles or discussions about the full stack developer are rarely related to the design requirements.
- But I think the design skill is very important, the principle and skill of basic prototype design, UI design, UX design are also needed to understand.
- It is the major constraints which is used to define the ability for a developer to develop the application.
- The Design ability also helps a developer to explore the various constraints and feature of the product which is more widely applied in most of the application.
Scope and Facility @ Naresh I Technologies:
- Naresh I Technologies is one of the top 5 computer training institutes in India.
- At NareshIT’s Full-Stack Java Developer program you will be able to get the extensive hands-on training in front-end, middleware, and back-end Java technology.
- At Naresh IT you will get a good Experienced faculty who will guide you, mentor you and nurture you to achieve your dream goal.
- Here you will get a good hand on practice in terms of practical industry-oriented environment which will definitely help you a lot to shape your future.
- During the designing process of application, we will let you know about the other aspect of the application too.
Achieving your dream goal is our motto. Our excellent team is working restlessly for our students to click their target. So, believe in us and our advice, and we assured you about your sure success.
Register Here -> Full Stack Java Online Training