- 1 Full stack developer?
- 2 Front End Frameworks and Libraries:
- 3 Back end:
- 4 Database:
- 5 Popular Stacks:
- 6 Scope and Facility @ Naresh I Technologies:
Full stack developer?
- The full stack development is an approach where a developer has to be comfortable enough for both the front-end development as well as back-end development.
- For a new comer, It is the most important question, which may be get arises in our mind when we are looking for choosing the career and used to decide our dream goal.
- Being the Full stack Developer, they are having the a wide range of Opportunity as the most of the Companies are demanding now a days. On the other hand the software developer are having the limited opportunity.
- If we are looking in salary wise then the Full stack developer has lowest salary range of 4.6 LPA, while the highest it can go (at this time) is 17 LPA software, but the software developer has not so.
What is needed for a Full stack developer front -end developer?
- The Front-end java developers are one who is proficient in developing the front-end web documents for Web application.
- They are comfortable to understand the front-end website architecture.
- They must be comfortable to Design user interactions layers on web pages.
- The should be comfortable with the tools like HTML, CSS , Java Script technology.
- In the present scenario some of the web pages are also designed in bootstrap technology, so if they are having the idea in Angular and Boot strap then it will add a advantage for them.
- They must Ensuring the responsiveness of applications.
Components for Front-end tool:
We are going to discuss these tools in details as below.
- The HTML is refer as the Hyper Text Mark up Language and considered as a major tool for front end development.
- The HTML 5 is the latest tool which consist of rich content which is used to deliver the graphics and it don’t need any additional plugin.
- Provide better semantic support for web page structure through the introduction of new structural element tags.
- Provide a stricter parsing standard to simplify error handling, ensure more consistent cross-browser behavior, and simplify backward compatibility with documents written to older standards.
- Provide better cross-platform support
Key Feature of HTML:
In HTML 5 the major key feature are discussed as below.
- Improved support for embedding graphics, audio, and video content via the new <canvas>, <audio>, and <video>
- Several new semantic tags were also added to complement the structural logic of modern web applications. These include the <main>, <nav>, <article>, <section>, <header>, <footer>, and <aside> tags.
- New form controls, such as <calendar>, <date>, <time>, <email>, <url>, and <search>.
The CSS is used to refer as the Cascade Style sheet. It is another major component for Front end development where for styling language which is simple enough for HTML elements. It is popular in web designing, and its application is common in XHTML also.
- It has the many variations such as CSS1, CSS2, CSS 2.1, CSS 3, and CSS 4.
- It has good Bandwidth, Site-wide consistency, Page reformatting options and Good Accessibility with Content separated from presentation.
- It is a having pre-planned libraries, which allows easier and more standards-compliant webpage styling, using CSS language.
- The another major feature of CSS is Embedded Style Sheets using which we can able to perform the following in web pages.
- It is also having the Selector Function.
- A string equivalent of HTML elements by which declarations or a set of it, is declared and is a link that can be referred for linking HTML and Style sheet is CSS selector.
- The design and customization of documents are rendered by media. By applying media control over the external style sheets, they can be retrieved and used by loading it from the network.
Like HTML and CSS the Java Script is also an another tool through which we can make our web page more dynamic and effective.
- Using Java Script we can enable the light threaded programming concept in Static HTML web page.
- It is especially designed for creating network-centric applications.
- It is complementary to and integrated with Java.
- It is an open and cross-platform scripting language.
Besides the above the major utilization of Java Script also includes the following.
- It requires Less server interaction – Here You can validate user input before sending the page off to the server. This saves server traffic, which means less load on your server.
- It has the Immediate feedback to the visitors – Here we don’t have to wait for a page reload to see if they have forgotten to enter something.
- It enriches the Increased interactivity − You can create interfaces that react when the user hovers over them with a mouse or activates them via the keyboard.
- It has more collection of Rich interfaces – Here it include such items as drag-and-drop components and sliders to give a Rich Interface to your site visitors.
At Naresh IT you will get a good Experienced faculty who will guide you, mentor you and nurture you to achieve your dream goal.
Learn Best Full Stack Java Training Institute at NareshIT
Front End Frameworks and Libraries:
- It is basically used to extends the feature of HTML with ng-directives.
- The ng-app directive defines an AngularJS application.
- The ng-model directive binds the value of HTML controls (input, select, textarea) to application data.
- The ng-bind directive binds application data to the HTML view.
The React JS is also the form of Java Script, but It has some special advantage factor over Angular JS. The important points are as discussed below.
- In comparison with Angular JS, Angular JS is based on MVC (Model View Controller) whereas React is based on Virtual DOM. So it is mostly recommended for DOM based application development.
- AngularJS provides testing and debugging for a complete project with a single tool. But the React requires a set of tools to perform different types of testing.
Learn ReactJS Online Training at NareshIT Here you will get a good hand on practice in terms of practical industry-oriented environment which will definitely help you a lot to shape your future.
The Bootstarp is also the form of Java Script but It has some special advantage factor over React JS. The important points are as discussed below.
- The Bootstrap provides component functionality with HTML, CSS framework. So it is used for designing of responsive Web pages.
- The bootstrap framework can be used in a variety of fields like science, education, electronics, and health for developing the application.
- The bootstrap tool can import additional features. The react tool will have a powerful framework.
- As the React is the “Cross-Platform Desktop Development” and Bootstrap is a ” Front End Framework” tool so it is being widely used in modern application development.
- The important feature of Bootstrap is that, it can be integrated with Font Awesome, Select2, D3.js, Ember.js, and Ant design. But the React JS tools can be integrated with only react-native.
- But the limitation point of view the React JS tool provides a powerful framework for front end development than bootstrap.
The JQuery is also the form of Java Script but It has some special advantage factor over Bootstap. The important points are as discussed below.
- The Bootstrap is mainly used to develop responsive web-pages. But the JQuery is mostly used for UI contains its own user-interface counterpart.
- The Bootstrap is less demanded in the market as compared to the JQuery UI due to because of its extensive feature.
- The JQuery UI contains a library of several pre-written functions. But the Bootstrap is mainly used to develop responsive web-pages.
- The JQuery UI contains its own user-interface counterpart. But the Bootstrap is based on CSS3 and looks cool in new browsers.
- The biggest utility of JQuery UI is that, it is based on UI and looks cool in old browsers.
- It is the most demandable at present in the market.
- As per the present scenario the SaaSTrend includes in Bootstrap, SaaS, Startup, Software & WebApp Landing page template is built with Bootstrap 4.
- Bootstarp 4 is Built with SASS preprocessor to make it super flexible and easy to use.
- It is designed specially for WebApp and SaaS companies, startups, product development companies and with a specific focus on lead generation.
- As it is Powered with SASS preprocessor, the Bootstrap 4 Framework, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery made it really powerful to stand alone with the Bold and creative design elements.
- The SaaSTrend is compact with MailChimp integrated Subscription system, Working Ajax contact form & Loads of attractive elements with Responsive support.
Here you will get a good hand on practice in terms of practical industry-oriented environment which will definitely help you a lot to shape your future.
Learn Full Stack Java Online Training at NareshIT.
The PHP is basically used for back end programming and it is a server-side scripting technology. The important points are as discussed below.
- It is basically used for generating the dynamic page content.
- PHP can create, open, read, write, delete, and close files on the server. So it is considered as the powerful tool.
- The PHP is used to collect form data from the client layer so it is widely used in web programming.
- It is capable enough to send and receive cookies form the server end as well as client end.
- The PHP can add, delete, modify data in your database.
Learn PHP Online Training at NareshITHere you will get a good hand on practice in terms of practical industry-oriented environment which will definitely help you a lot to shape your future.
- The C++ is considered as the programming language and it is statically typed whereas PHP is dynamically typed technology.
- In C++ the variable must have a known type at compile time; but not in PHP.
- The Variables in PHP are only marked by a dollar sign ($), and have no declared type, But in C++it is not so.
- Another big difference is that C++ is a typically “compiled language”. it is usually compiled into a binary, and then run at a later time.
- But in PHP the approach is considered as an “interpreted language”.
- The PHP has features like eval() and create_function(), which allow you to take string representation of code at runtime and execute it, whereas C++ doesn’t.
- The PHP has interfaces (which C++ doesn’t) and does not allow multiple inheritance (which C++ does), similar to Java.
- As a programming language, the PHP is simple and lucid. It is Simple to learn, simple to write, simple to read, and simple to debug.
- As PhP is Scripting language and has major benefits in terms of programmer productivity and the ability to iterate quickly on products.
- With respect to C++ the Java is having major benefits and considered as more powerful language than PHP and C++.
- The Java is platform-independent whereas the C++ is platform-dependent.
- It was designed with a goal of being easy to use and accessible to a broader audience.
- Java doesn’t support multiple inheritance through class. But It can be achieved by interfaces in java.
- Java has no virtual keyword. We can override all non-static methods by default.
- In other words, non-static methods are virtual by default. C++ supports virtual keyword so that we can decide whether or not override a function.
- Java uses a single inheritance tree always because all classes are the child of Object class in java. The object class is the root of the inheritancetree in java. C++ creates a new inheritance tree always.
- The Java has a collection framework which makes it unique and much powerful then other programming language.
Learn Java Online Training with Our Expert trainer will let you know about every in’s and out’s about the problem scenario.
It is the another powerful language which is having some its unique feature which makes it completely different then other language.
- The biggest difference between the two languages is that Java is a statically typed and Python is a dynamically typed.
- Python is strongly but dynamically typed. This means names in code are bound to strongly typed objects at runtime.
- In Python, names have no strong binding to their type.
- Here the function arguments can be used to pass in any object whose interface supports the operations required by the function.
- It is recommended that, the Java developers should give Python a look. It’s a great scripting language for automating boring and repetitive tasks,
- it’s a great embedded language for Java applications, and it’s a great alternative to Java in many situations
Learn Python Online Training At Naresh IT you will get a good Experienced faculty who will guide you, mentor you and nurture you to achieve your dream goal.
Our Expert trainer will let you know about every in’s and out’s about the problem scenario.
Learn Full Stack Java Online Training in Hyderabad at NareshIT.
- It is the most powerful Application Development database which provide a lot of features which are inbuilt.
- It has the concept of Business Intelligence. So, it is still in the trend and comes with enriched functionality.
- It supports the Clustering technology which makes it unique.
- It supports he Content Management technology also.
- It has a safe Database and enriched Security prospect.
- It supports the Grid Computing technique also.
- Unlike Oracle and other relational databases, MongoDB is built on a distributed systems architecture, rather than a monolithic, single node design.
- MongoDB offers out-of-the-box scale-out and data localization with automatic sharding, and replica sets to maintain always-on availability.
- The demands for higher developer productivity and faster time to market.
- it provides a way to agile methodologies, microservices, and DevOps, compressing release cycles from months and years to days and weeks.
- The need to manage massive increases in new, rapidly changing data types – structured, semi-structured, and polymorphic data generated by new classes of web, mobile, social, and IoT applications.
- It has the feature of SQL and PL/SQL Support.
- It is mostly used for Heterogeneous Replication.
- It support the concept of Result Set Support for retrieval of data.
- It has the feature of Data Dictionary Translations.
- It has associated with the Date-Time Data Types concept which is useful for the developer while developing the application.
- It supports the concept of Two-Phase Commit Protocol.
- It also supports the Piecewise LONG Data Type which makes it somehow unique.
In the recent application development, the Stacks are more useful. Here I am going to discuss some important Stacks which is mostly recommended by the developer.
The MEAN Stack
- The MEAN Stack is usually refer as (MongoDB, Express.js, AngularJS, and Node.js) is one of the most popular tech stacks of 2020.
- Here you have the opportunity to reuse code across the entire application, decreasing needless reinvention.
- It is the technologies which is free and open-source with the support of a vibrant community.
The MERN Stack
- The MERN stack is very similar to MEAN.
- Here the React replaces Angular. Since React uses Virtual DOM, changes can be implemented easily.
- React is one of the most popular frameworks used for building high-end, single-page applications with interactive UIs.
The MEVN Stack
- In this version of MEAN, Angular is replaced by Vue.js as a front-end framework.
- This framework has shown immense popularity over the last few years.
- Its popularity is expected to continue to 2020 by most of the expert as it is a lightweight solution compared to Angular. Vue.js offers basic out-of-the-box functionality.
- This functionality can be extended using third-party services
The LAMP Stack
- The LAMP can be called a classic, time-tested stack of technologies, Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP.
- The LAMP still remains one of the most common ways to deliver web applications and was one of the first open-source software stacks, which is still widely used.
- Popular open-source CMS such as WordPress and Drupal use LAMP
The Serverless Stack
- When we need to go for building on cloud infrastructure or in other words- to go serverless then it is used.
- Serverless computing platforms provide all the services and tools thus making infrastructure management much simpler.
- Here You can easily scale up to hundreds of thousands of users overnight
Flutter for Web
- Flutter for Web can be called a game-changer in the cross-platform development
- It uses the same UI and business logic on all platforms.
- With Flutter, you don’t have to spend time on deployment.
- You can fix bugs, add new features and build UI without compromising on speed.
Scope and Facility @ Naresh I Technologies:
- At Naresh IT you will get a good Experienced faculty who will guide you, mentor you and nurture you to achieve your dream goal.
- Here you will get a good hand on practice in terms of practical industry-oriented environment which will definitely help you a lot to shape your future.
- During the designing process of application, we will let you know about the other aspect of the application too.
- Our Expert trainer will let you know about every in’s and out’s about the problem scenario.
Achieving your dream goal is our motto. Our excellent team is working restlessly for our students to click their target. So, believe on us and our advice, and we assured you about your sure success.
Register Here -> Full Stack Java Online Training