The Java is assumed as the most convenient platform for developing the recent applications. Now a day most of the applications were going to be designed in such a manner so that the application can be get run without going to bothering about the platform.
Why we should go for Java Language?
As the Java has its platform independent nature where its compiled .class file can be allowed on any JVM (Operating system dependent) to get run, so most of the companies are looking for Java developers who are having a good exposure and hands on practices in Java programming.
What is a Full Stack Development?
Now a day we are most often come across to hear the term “Full stack developer”. A full stack developer is one who have a complete idea towards the development of the application where all the layers such as Data source layer, Application layer and Presentation layer are going to be get designed. It is the end-to-end product development strategy.
Here In full stack development you could be able to get the essence of front-end, middleware and backend complete programming idea in Java.
As the Java has its own unique capabilities so Full stack developer in Java has a great future in IT industry now a day.
Application strategy in Full Stack Development:
The java full stack developers are having a great demand now a day and most of the companies are looking for such developer. Here before we are going to discuss the various opportunities in Full stack development, let us first understand the concept of Full stack development process and have a glimpse of its various aspects.
Here you will be able to learn about :
- How to build an end-to-end application,
- How to test and deploy code,
- About storing data using MongoDB, and much more.
Program Advantage at NareshIT:
- At NareshIT’s Full Stack Java Developer program you will be able to get the extensive hands-on training in front-end, middleware, and back-end Java technology.
- It skilled you along with phase-end and capstone projects based on real business scenarios.
- Here you learn the concepts from leading industry experts with content structured to ensure industrial relevance.
- An end-to-end application with exciting features
- Earn an industry-recognized course completion certificate.
What is needed for being a Full stack Java developer?
The full stack developer is basically used to perform the following roles and responsibilities as discussed below.
- Being the full stack Java developer, we should know the complete idea about the technology related to development of application and how to deploy the application to get run.
- We should know about the data base connectivity and their related operation in efficient manner.
- We should also know how smoothly we can be able to represent the facts to the end customer.
- Being the developer, we should be comfortable to work with all platform like Unix, Windows, Mac etc.
- We should understand the various framework which are more widely used for making the application like Hibernate, Spring MVC, Struts etc.
- We should have a clear idea about the server-side programming languages like Servlet, JSP, JSF, Beans, etc.
- We should have the clear Understanding of associated infrastructure technologies which are used for logging, caching, security,
- metrics, searching, queues etc for the server-side applications. Examples like Log4J, ehcache, Spring security, ElasticSearch, ApacheMQ, Logstash, Kibana, Redis, etc.
Opportunities for being a Full stack developer:
- Being the full stack Java developer, there are lot of companies are their which are looking for such developers.
- As the java is having a unique nature and due to because of this it is more popular now a days also in application development.
- The most popular companies like google, Amazon, Netflix, TCS, Wipro and many more are already enter into the race to develop the
- good project in Java based environment so definitely in the coming time we are having a huge opportunity in this field.
- Some of the new emerging companies are also enter into the filed of Java to develop their applications as the java is open source and
- platform independent. So no worry what the operating system is? It can run smoothly wherever we want.